Orders should be placed at least 2 weeks in advance.
Flavours and designs are subject to availability at the time of order.
Cancellation or changes to design and flavour less than 1 week to the collection date may not be approved.
Any last minute changes to an order may be subjected to a surcharge of at least 30%.
Payment must be made before confirmation of an order.
Please call us at 6299 3450 for urgent orders.
*Photos on the website are for reference only. Colours and design might differ slightly as everything is handmade
*Our bakers may choose to add on or omit certain decorative elements based on their professional judgement
For Enquiries - Email us at:
CUSTOMISED CAKES FAQ
1. Most of our cakes are fully covered with buttercream and only the decorative elements (figurines etc) are made from fondant.
2. Colours will not be 100% exact as everything is hand mixed.
3. When blending is involved, the final effect will not be exact.
4. If there are flowers on your cake, we will not be able to guarantee the exact flowers that we will be using. The type, colour and size of flower(s) may differ. This will be dependent on seasonality and what is available at the florist.
5. If you have provided us with a design to replicate, please note that it will not be exact.
6. Our cakes are good in air-conditioned environment for up to 4 hours, depending on how cold the room is. Our recommended time frame is 2-3 hours.
7. We will not advise on how long our cakes can last in a non air-conditioned environment as there are too many factors to consider (e.g. heat, humidity, wind, sun etc).
8. Our cakes are best eaten at room temperature. If you put the cake in the refrigerator, please take it out 1.5 hours before consumption. If the cake is still cold, the sponge and cream will be hard as they are both butter based. This will cause the cake to be difficult to cut and may also cause the cake to be crumbly.
9. Do note that our cakes come in tall customised boxes (height: 13"). If you are opting for an early delivery time slot and are planning to store the cake in the refrigerator, please ensure that there is sufficient space for the box.